Take water and sugar in a saucepan and allow it to boil until it reaches 1 string consistency.
Remove from fire and add butter to it.
Once it melts down, add the milk powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
Mix really well until everything blends.
Allow it to cool down for few minutes.
Grease your hands slightly with butter.
Pinch small portions of the chocolate and roll them into balls.
Refrigerate for a while and wrap them in colored papers or arrange them in gift boxes 🙂
This quantity would make around 35 small chocolate balls.
Anyways it depends on the size and shape you make.
1. You can also roll a ball, press it flat and place raisins, almond or pistachio in the center and roll it again to make nutty chocolates.
2. Roll balls of chocolate and screw in a tooth pic or skewer to make lolly pops
3. Roll chocolate balls and dip them in almond powder and coat it well.
4. Make chocolate balls and roll them on cocoa powder or sugar powder.
5. Or simply pour the chocolate mixture on a greased plate and cut them into squares.