Here are some tips for you which will take care of your beauty as well as your budget:
• For dried out mascara, soak its container in hot water or use a hair dryer on it.
• Save some money on clarifying shampoos by using baking soda. Mix 2 tsp of baking soda with 1 cup of water. Use this mixture after shampooing your hair.
• Baking soda can be used as a good anti acne mask as well. Mix baking soda with water and apply this paste on your acne for about 2-3 minutes. Wash your face well with normal water. This can be done twice daily.
• Use honey instead of using all those expensive anti-frizz serums. After shampooing your hair, massage a tablespoon of honey into damp hair. Wait for 5 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
• Instead of those pricey eye makeup removers use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo with the No More Tears formula. It gently takes off even the most stubborn eye makeup away.
• Mix brown sugar with some honey or olive oil. Use this mixture as a body scrub and I guarantee that you won’t miss your costly body polishes or scrubs.
• Sprinkle some baking soda on damp toothbrush and brush as normal. Result will be whiter teeth without the investment in exclusive whiteners.
• Mix vinegar with equal parts of cold water. Use as a final rinse off to make your hair shiny without the expensive shine serums.
• For dried out nail polish. Add a few drops of nail polish remover in the bottle. Shake it a couple of times and leave it for few minutes. Yep it will be as good as new.
• Put your lip liners and eyeliners in the fridge to keep them from drying out.
• Make your leave in conditioner at home by mixing your regular conditioner with water. Store it in a spray bottle and use it whenever required.
• Instead of spending your money on the expensive facial toners get a bottle of rose water. It is the most effective and really inexpensive toner for your skin.
• Vaseline is the most inexpensive cuticle butter. Just use it on your cuticles daily before going to bed.
• Apply a little Vaseline over black eyeliner, then lightly smear it for an instant smoky look.
Hope these budget tips can be of some help to you.